We are learning that everything we look at, click on, upload, download, comment or share leaves a footprint.
We used History (Ctrl H) on our Chromebook to look at all the places we have been online in the 24 hours.
We placed icons of these websites on the beach and used footprints to mark our trail.
This represented our digital footprint for the last 24 hours.
- Every-time we go online we leave a trail.
- Footprints online are called a digital footprint.
- We need to make smart decisions about what we share online.
- Our digital footprint will be online forever.
- If we are not sure we don’t share and check with a trusted adult.
How big is your digital footprint?