Geometric Art

For one of our cyber smart lessons, we created these geometric pieces of art. We also learnt how to provide good feedback to our peers.

First we watched Austins Butterfly, which showed us how important it is to give postive, specific, objective feedbacl/feedforward that will help our classmates to improve their work. We then practised this and gave our classmates feedback on their first geometric art drafts.

Check out our final products below.

2 thoughts on “Geometric Art

1. Kia ora Room 6,

Thanks for sharing the geometric artwork you’ve created – these look great! It’s great to see you each experimenting with the polyline tool as well as different colours, gradients and line thicknesses to create a unique artwork. I look forward to seeing more of your great mahi!

Nā Mrs Waugh

2. Kia ora Room 6,

What great geometric animal artwork you have created. I love that the vision of your animals all look quite different. I especially like the ones that use bright colours as I am always attracted to bright colours. It makes me think of stain glass windows in cathedrals overseas. Where else do you think you could you use your new polyline tool skills if you wanted to create something?

Nā, Mrs Penno